CONVERT YOUR FIREPLACE
Convert your wood burning fireplace to a new energy efficient gas fireplace insert
What is a gas fireplace Insert?
- Fits inside your existing wood-burning fireplace opening
- Uses natural gas or propane
- Has beautiful real flames and realistic logs
- Easy to operate with remote control or wall switch
- Keeps warm air in and cold air out
- Costs between $3,500 and $6,500 fully installed
Converting your fireplace is easy! Out with the old, In with the new.
At Croft Fireplaces, we offer only the best gas fireplace inserts throughout Salt Lake, Davis, Summit, and Weber Counties. We can take care of your whole project from start to finish. Gas Fireplace inserts are gaining considerable popularity as people come to realize how inefficient traditional wood burning fireplaces can be.