The fireplace is one of your most treasured home appliances. It helps you relax after a long day, keep warm during the Utah winters, and gather the family for some much-needed bonding time.
The inviting smell, the crackling sounds, the alluring colors — these are the things that you love about your fireplace, but they’re also the things that enchant little children to explore even further. Make sure you prioritize your children’s safety above all else, if they’re within range of an indoor fireplace. Watch this video to learn more.
These safety tips apply to all homeowners throughout Salt Lake County, whether you own an indoor gas fireplace or another type of fireplace. Contact us to learn more.